Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Life goes on as usual...

Busy busy busy..
So many things to settle as usual - Worship ministry stuff, Cross Gen stuff, Missions Stuff..
Besides that, try to make a concious effort to get to know people and sow into their lives as well - I realise that sometimes I DO get so involve in the 'business' side of the ministry that I forget to include people.. Was just telling Jia En that i realised that i have a bad habit of running around on Sundays and Friday nites and just not being able to stop to talk to people. =P I reckon that that's one area that I definitely should be working on..
Anyways- the highlight of the week for me this week is CROSS GEN CAMP(Friday evening till Sunday morning)!
Am looking forward to hearing Ps Elisha again!!! Am looking forward to seeing what awesome things God's gonna do in the camp..

Dear God,
I commit the cross Gen Camp into your hands.. I pray that You'll preserve and protect Ps Elisha at this time and grant him the rest that He needs. Please continually move in the people of Cross Gen.
Thank You for what You're going to do!

No comments: