Time is so so precious..
It is so sparse nowadays - especially when there are always lots to do(Could have something to do with all the ministries I am involved in).. The worst thing about it is that there are much more that I want to do.. Am just 'envious' of ppl with plenty of time... Wish I could have some of their spare time transferred to me so I can use it for the other things that I want to do.. hehhee
Well... What is it that I am doing nowadays??
*Have been fixing my tooth (which will apparently take until February to finish everything - good news is: doctor says that it is healing nicely and that there are no infection).
*Just finished organising our first PJEFC High Praise- which was pretty successful in my eyes(I had very low expectations- I should've had more faith)..
*Tying up loose ends in the office before the end of the year because..... *drum roll*
I am going to BIBLE SCHOOL in January!!!!! At least, it looks that way... Applications and preparations are currently underway... Have been having discussions with lots of people... Am just tying up loose ends and wait for the final decision from my church board.
Am rather excited... Besides having this wonderful opportunity to study again, there'll be pianos there that I apparently can tinker with(whoopeee!!).. Am hoping to have more time to sit down and write songs too. Heheh - we'll just have to see since I have this knack of getting myself involved in heaps of stuff... *grin*
I'm planning to study Bachelor of Divinity at STM Seremban for the next four years. But I'll be back home for weekends to serve in my church.
So am just looking forward to it all!
Dear God,
Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to study at STM next year.. I continue to pray for Your guidance and leading and Your hand to be upon me.
Thank You so much Father :)
No comments:
Post a Comment