Thursday, October 26, 2006

1st Year at Seminary's over!


Wow - the last 10 months has flown very quickly. My first academic year at Bible Seminary has come to an end. It's been a great 10 months of learning - despite its many struggles. The journey has been an awesome one. I continually thank God for good friends along the way who have held me up in those difficult times especially who have helped me through the many times when I've wondered if I'd make it. They have been amazing. I'm truly blessed to know and have them them in my life.

As I look back, I am continually amazed to see where I've gone in my journey in the past year in Bible Seminary. I am thankful for what I've learnt in my struggles as I continue to grow in my faith journey. There's still much to learn and so much growing to do but I'll leave that to God and take one thing at a time.

I'm now glad to be back in the church office for the next two months and work out what I've learnt in seminary. Though lots of work are piling and lots of things are ahead - I'm rather glad of the break from studies.

No comments: