
Everything's quiet at this hour. Mmmmm..... Sweet....
Work's waiting - but it can wait while I savour this moment.... *contented sigh*
Another semester's coming to an end. In this sem, quite a few friendships have grown deeper, some have grown apart, some have begun anew, some have just begun. Another season of change. Another season of learning....
Assignment wise, things are more settled, the fears have receded somewhat... Though of course there are improvements that could be made next semester. Oh well, another semester of moving forward in this area I suppose. On the whole though, am thoroughly glad that most of the assignments are completed just two more to finish up by next Thursday.
Am looking to this break - to going for the mission trip - a learning experience of a different kind. Am looking forward to having some restand to hanging out with a few friends that I've been close to this semester before I head back to work in the office in June. I am looking forward to going back to the office in June - to spend some time with people in the worship ministry as well as with the CUG people. There have been many times that I wished that I could spend a little more time with them - though I've gotten to know a few of them better.
Have become closer with my prayer group as we open to one another and share each other's struggles. Gerrad and Joshua's been especially good companions this past sem. I've also enjoyed much of the coffee sessions with Kar Yong and Silvester - their conversations are always interesting. *grin*. My room mate's been somewhat whacky but a great roomie. :)
This semester's been more balanced in terms of work and rest - have been getting more rest and learning to practice the Sabbath. It's been a good challenge for me to learn to rest. I more and more realise how much of a workaholic I can be sometimes. :p My inner life has definitely been better for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment