Monday, February 16, 2009

Day of Rest


It's been quite a day of rest for me. Went out early in the morning (for a Monday) and sent some friends to the clinic and had fellowship over breakfast at the Seremban morning market. It was the first time I've actually been at the market, so it was quite fascinating for me. After that, I sent my friends back and thought to send my car to do some fixing-up. Unfortunately or fortunately, the service centre was too busy and I had to make an appointment for another time. Therefore decided to go watch a movie with uncle David. We both were in a mood for something lighthearted and so we watched "Pink Pather 2" at student prices (much to the bewilderment of the person who collected our tickets. *grin)!

After the movie, rushed back, did my dorm duty and took a drive with a couple of friends to the beach. We had an awesome time just walking around, getting to know one another, just sitting gazing at the sunset and having dinner together(pics above). It's been a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Timmy said...

ruth since when you drive....i thought you were not allowed to drive and which car you driving now....

rccnlj said...

Tim... I have a car now lah... Maybe you can see it this weekend. :)