Sunday, May 03, 2009

In Your Presence

CHORUS
In Your presence
That's where I am strong
In Your presence
O Lord my God
In Your presence
That's where I belong
Seeking Your face
Touching Your grace
In the cleft of the Rock
In Your presence O God

VERSE 1
I want to go where the rivers cannot overflow me
Where my feet are on the rock
I want to hide where the blazing fire cannot burn me
In Your presence O God

VERSE 2
I want to hide where the flood of evil cannot reach me
Where I'm covered by the blood
I want to be where the schemes of darkness cannot touch me
In Your presence O God

BRIDGE
You are my firm foundation
I trust in You all day long
I am Your child and Your servant
And You are my strength and my song
You're my song

No comments: