Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Crazy Conversation with self

Stressed-out-me: Man, there's so much to do.. Dun know if I can finish by next friday.. I blame it on you.. getting me more and more stressed out... If only you didn't take so darn long to finish one paper... STOP making changes!

Perfectionist-me: Aiyah.. But then- if you simply do your work, you're going to regret not putting in more later..

Stressed-out-me: But then.. I'm killing myself here..

Perfectionist-me: Just till next Fri lah..

Stressed-out-me: But that's exactly it.. Friday is so close lah!! Stop dawdling with the work!! Having exam some more..

Perfectionist-me: chill lah...

Stressed-out-me: what chill?!?! stop chilling lah you.. Dun care d... dun care what grade you get lah.. just finish the dratted papers!

Perfectionist-me: but... but...

Stressed-out-me: stop 'but' - ing... get the work done... hey 'taking-a-break-me'.. stop blogging and whatever not and get back to work!

Taking-a-break-me: ok ok... But you guys just stop arguing.. It's driving ME crazy..

Perfectionist-me & Stressed-out-me: Whatever.... (And the two goes back and to their never ending argument)..

The-rest-of-me: *GROAN*

No comments: