Friday, October 02, 2009

Almost There

Attended my classes for the final round last week. Exams are over. Assignments are over. There is no more restart button (my friend Daniel, used to say that it all restarts at the beginning of the semester - the classes, assignments and end of sem exams). This particular phase of life will be over.

I thought that after all the exams and assignments especially, I'd feel this sense of great freedom and relief. I think what Mr Allen said is more appropriate -it's more of a process of winding down.

For now, the finishing line is FINALLY in view. Personally, the last year has taught me that it's about so much more than the last 4 years. In part, it's a closure of what He's begun in 1999. It's taken me 10 years and the finishing line is almost here. The journey still goes on for there will always be another milestone to reach. However, I am almost there at the upcoming one. I am almost there. I am almost there....

2 comments:

yourshoeah said...

You have done well, dear Ruth. Hang in there! :)

rccnlj said...

Thanks Yoshua! You've been a great encouragement to me in the this past year. Thanks so much! :)