Am chilling out at starbucks while waiting for my dad to finish up his stuff... The traveling around has stopped and am glad to be parked in one place - though it may not necessarily mean that it's peaceful... Following my dad around means that life is always on the move as he always seem to have itchy feet and heaps to do.. I finally had to boycott him yesterday so I could rest and just sit in a chair in front of the house and just stare up at the clouds and the mountains and do some reading.. The plan to going into the jungle for the second round has not materialised as heaps of things have cropped up (not to mention that we were in a rather shocking accident two days ago. Thankfully no one was hurt)..
Am just appreciating the silence and the restfulness.. It's been also good to just sit, pray and just sing with my OA friends... All the things that I won't be able to do when I get back to church office.. Yup - am really appreciating where I am right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment