I am beginning to understand why my friends who have graduated previously blog less and less. As soon as I get to work it's go go go all the way and before I know it, it's the end of the day! I'm still trying to find my footing to slow down to have more time to pray or to do some reading but it oftentime seems impossible. There are a hundred ideas and thoughts of what I have to do running in my head and I feel like I can't write them fast enough before I forget or miss out something.
However, I'm so excited cos there are so many things that are moving in the same time and in wonderful ways!
I'm thankful for gentle reminders from good friends to take time out to pray over stuff along the way - things that I may be concerned or getting anxious about.
I'm also grateful for the help that I've been getting from my young people who are so efficient and reliable. God seems to be sending more along the way and I take these as great opportunities to do mentoring and discipleship.
I'm looking forward to visits from different people this month - from close and dear relatives, from a big bro and best friend that I've not seen in ages, from new found friends at the end of the month. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment