Friday, February 04, 2011

ruminations

The night is covered with a blanket of clouds. The air is filled with a symphony played by crickets, frogs and whatever nocturnal animals that has a song to sing which is accompanied by the soft sound of the flowing river.. a gentle breeze blows intermittently.. a sense of peace and tranquility enfolds me as I sit here in the darkness - one that seems to have eluded me in the hustle and bustle of life..
It seems like it's been a while since I've sat with You in the stillness and silence.. to be reminded that You are God my Creator, the Holy One, my Redeemer.. the God who loves me with an everlasting love..

It's at times like these that I wonder at my forgetfulness of Your goodness and of Who You Are.. Why would You call me Yours? I feel so unworthy... I'm speechless as I get a glimpse of Your grace..

As my mind journeys through time, through the last few months, I see how You've watched over me, guided me, spoke to me, strengthened me.. You've brought me beyond where I've ever thought to go.. You've shown me things I never thought to see..

Who is there like You?

I praise You my Lord, my master and my king..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

goingkookies said...

OI... don't be so emo la.. =p