Today's turning out to be a rather eventful day. I've just found out that one of my friend's father is dying (Doctors have given him a few weeks to live). His father has cancer and he's praying for his father's healing and salvation. Me being me, I'm at this point of being cautious whether God will heal his dad (Yes- I'm having little faith). I'm just worried that he will be dissapointed in God. *sigh* I know how that feels. And yet, another part of me says - "O ye of little faith. God can do so much more than you can ever imagine. " I hope so in this case.
Also, am feeling discouraged about where the ministries in church are going. I guess I lost perspective for a while that God's in charge of the ministries and that He'll take care of the ministries.
Dear God,
I know sometimes I run ahead of myself and it's times like this that my faith is small. Enlarge my faith in You. I pray that You will heal my friend's dad. Most importantly, I pray for his dad's salvation. I know that his dad is in a lot of pain and that his dad's thoughts are just not coherent. But God, I do KNOW that You are bigger than all that and that you work in special ways-YOUR WAYS. Help me believe.
I pray too for my friend and his family. Please minister and comfort them in this time. Support him a lot as he's still a young child in You.
No comments:
Post a Comment