Friday, February 04, 2005

Family time, High praise..

Yay!! Going to camerons tomorrow to spend quality time with family. This is one aspect of Chinese New Year that I treasure.. Hopefully I'll get to see my cousins there too.
As usual, we're going to have reunion dinner together and have barbeque on the first night of CNY. Yummy.. Am looking forward to the rest and the time with my family cos I don't get to see too much of them nowadays..
Tonight's High Praise at Cross Gen.. Am leading it with Jason. Part of me is looking forward to it. Another part of me trembles and just feel so unprepared. I pray that His presence will lead us tonight and that He'll be there.
One of the highlights of this week is that a long standing issue has been resolved. Praise God for that! Am really happy cos I really felt that God was speaking to me to resolve it for a few weeks already - and me being me - I took some time to it.

Dear God,
Thank You for occassions like Chinese New Year where families can just get together. I pray too for the High Praise tonight. I pray that we'll You there and that Your glory will just rest upon the place.. Thank you for everything.

No comments: