Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Wow!

Easter's over and my rather hectic days are hopefully slowing down - though I don't see how - what with Tung Ling on Monday to Friday, worship leading this weekend and throw in leading devotions and prayer on Thursday and Friday too. :P
Soul Survivor's coming this Thursday and I'm really looking forward to hear what Mike Pilavachi has got to say!
The past few weeks have rather been a struggle as I've just been adjusting to going for Tung Ling Bible School in the mornings until 2pm and fitting my workload of 8 hours into 3 hours(And just coping with failing at that abysmally!).
Nevertheless, am really excited by what I've been learning at Tung Ling. Can just sense that God's just polishing me up in how I view Him and my walk with Him.
Just today was just blown away by the vision of how He sees me - never really saw it that way before. Am so glad that He's my Father.

Thank You Dad in Heaven for all You're doing. Just can't help falling more and more in love with You. I stand in silent awe.

No comments: