Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Life with Tung Ling in the picture

Time seems to pass by so quickly nowadays... There's the usual amount of work to be done at church... Plus now there's Tung Ling work too. Not that I'm complaining -in fact, I'm enjoying classes Tung Ling a lot. I wish that most people in the church will be able to take time off to attend the 3 month course too..
God has just been revealing so much in the past 5 weeks now. Everyday, it's as if the prescription of my spectacles changes and I see God a little clearer - in a way I've not seen Him before. Not only my view of God has changed, I have been challenged to be more practical in my faith too. I really love my classmates- they are so encouraging and open in their faith too- and we have lots of fun together.
This week we're learning on the anointing of the Holy Spirit... And our lecturer is Ps Kindah Greening from Gold Coast, Australia. Am looking forward to what he has to say on Spiritual Gifts tomorrow and Friday.
We're also expected to complete 10 modules as part of our assignment- have currently completed 5 and I have 5 more to go...
Things have eased up a little bit - now that Easter's over (thank God!).. Have been able to get a little bit more rest...
Have also decided to go to the gymn to do a little bit of exercise.. Just started this yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would've been..

My current day looks like this:
6.20am: Wake up, shower, get ready to go to Tung Ling
6.50am: Ewe Jin picks me up and we go over to Eiran's
7.30am: Tung Ling starts with prayer time
1.00pm: Lunch
2.30pm: Back in church for work
5.30pm: Finish work
5.30pm: Gym
7pm: Dinner
8pm onwards: Prayer meeting (Wednesday), complete modules/watch TV/study for test/the occasional going out with friends(rare though)/ sleep early, Cross Gen (Friday nights)

weekends are always full of meetings. *sigh*

Dear Father God,
AM so glad for the opportunity I have to learn more about You in Tung Ling. Continue to challenge me and mold me to be more like You- no matter how hard it may be at times.
Your grace, mercy and love strengthens me each day. Thanks Father.

No comments: