Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ramblings

Am in a somewhat contemplative mood - as you can see from my previous entry. Somehow, when I'm in this mood, it doesn't dispell as fast as would like it to..
It also means that I'll tend to be slightly moodier and broodier than usual.. :P
So unless you're really funny to me today... I'll probably not speak much.. Cos of the lot of stuff in my mind..
Am seriously confused how ppl can be really unwise(I have a stronger word in mind but I think I'll just not write it!) in their judgements and how it just really affects other ppl. Ok.. maybe I'm complaining because I'm the "other ppl"... And how I totally hate to be involved in this kind of stuff.. It's the 'S' (one of the D,I,S,C temperaments) in me that hates all these things.. Just like my world to be peaceful and calm.. Part of me just want to complain "WHY GOD?????!!!"... The other part of me's going "why does that person have to be so vindictive and hurt everyone??" *sigh*
Then again, someone wisely told me, it's seriously a spiritual battle going on..

Dear God,
In the name of Jesus, I speak life into the situation. God of all wisdom, please grant me some - to know how to deal with this situation as well as not to brood in it.
Please heal my cough too as I know it's not helping the situation much and adds already to the distress in my body.
Thank You Jesus for caring for me in all situations...

No comments: