Am just posting this while Reuben Morgan and his band are just jamming and doing their sound check for their Worship Event here in about 2 hour's time(Yes- I can hear it from all the way here!!!!).
Am trying to drown out their noise with my music over my computer speakers- to no avail I might add!
Am trying to upload my Tung Ling photos into my multiply site (http://ruthng.multiply.com).. Am getting slightly tired of all the editing of photos and deciding what to upload and am taking a break...
Am trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do for the next half hour before my ushering meeting in half an hours.
Such is my life- so many things happening at once! But again, knowing that I'm walking in the center of my father's will while doing all these things just makes me feel really contented..
Speaking of many things happening at once.. Am so happy that am meeting some of my Tung Ling friends tonite! Fiona, Andy, Ps Wah Lok and Chin Yee(I think.. ) will at least be here-besides the two E's(As Ezra calls Ewe Jin and Eiran *hehehehe*). Yay!! Though he can't make it tonite, Ezra made my day cos he sent me an email!!! *BIG GRIN*
Thought that I'd better post that the past two days have just been really crazy but good in so many ways..
On Saturday, we didn't go through a lot of Romans as I thought we would. We just did about an hour's worth of reviewing and then Sue Ann realised the meeting was at 5-not 5.30 so we had to rush off to Acts Church.. Am very glad I went- was really blessed during the worship. Was really warmly welcomed too... Just fell in love with the warmness of the ppl there.... We also had dinner with Ps Kenneth Chin, Ps Sandra, Alex and another of their full time worker until 10pm..
Sue Ann and I went to have some buble tea after that and discussed Ps Kenneth's sermon... It really ministered to me in so many ways.. While discussing, we realised that we needed to work on the agenda and so abandoned the thought of continuing studying the book of Romans.. We had some discouraging moments and were stumped about the Cross Gen Leader's meeting agenda and decided to get the help of someone very wise - my mum!
Was glad we did so.. We prayed a lot and discussed until 3 in the morning of what we should do with the Cross Gen leaders on Sunday.. We had a lot of great inputs from my mum too..
Got really zonked out by the time I went to bed and really struggled getting up at 8.30 to go to church! Church service was great the next day with some confirmation of what we were going to do in the afternoon. Our leaders meeting was held at 12.30pm in the afternoon and it went on until 7pm in the evening.... Some of us also went for dinner after that and it was almost 10pm by the time I got back.. Praise God that the meeting went so well!! I believed that God' just doing something great in Cross Gen.
My dear Father in Heaven,
I continually thank You for all that You're doing in my life, for Your guidance, the way You speak to me at so many times, the way You're working in the Cross Gen Leaders, for my great friends that blesses me so much and most of all for my supportive family. Looking forward to an awesome time of worship with You tonight... Am also looking forward to this week and what You have in store for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment