Counting the hours before I go up to Frasers Hill for a short break with Sue Ann..
We've been planning this for the past two months.. A few friends have told me 'Eh.. I thought that you just went for a break in Camerons?'..
Realise that getting breaks every now and then is very vital to me... I WAS refreshed the when I went up to Camerons last month - but Cross Gen camp (or at least the after effects of it), ministry stuff and just staying late almost every nite in church has just been tiring me out... I don't get much break (my day off is for doing family stuff) - most of my breaks are snatched here and there- an hour here, an hour there - not that I'm complaining, these breaks are better than none at all.
Lots of spiritual battle (feel like i have been squeezed and pressed on every side at times) has been going on the past two weeks and I just want to spend some time with my Saviour and just talk and work things out with Him as well as seek directions for the future.. Am just looking forward to spending more solid time with Jesus.. :)
Dear God,
Thanks for making weekend possible. I pray for protection from your angels as we travel back and forth. Am sooo looking forward to just have some 'me and You' time.
No comments:
Post a Comment