Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Reflection on 40 day prayer and fast

Realise *again* that it's been a while since I last posted something up.. I do hope to blog more often... I continue to marvel how time flies..
God's been really good to me in the past month (Then again, He's always good).. As I've just finished the 40 days fast and pray over a week ago, I realise that there was a LOT that He did during that period through me and for me..
During this period:
  • There was a breakthrough in an area in my life that I've been struggling off and on for 10 years now
  • God spoke very directly into my situation TWICE
  • Conflicts and confrontations arose but was overcome
  • Felt that I was so much more sensitive the Holy Spirit
  • God opened doors for me to minister to my friends whom i've not heard from in a long time..
It was the first time for me to fast for such a long period.. It wasn't all smooth sailing - there were tough days... But on reflection, it was a time of growth in my spiritual life in a different way.. Am glad I did it.

No comments: