Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Overwhelmed

It's been rather overwhelming at times. Agree with Ps Elisha when he sent the SMS the other day - am just having too many commitments and too many meetings. Some days, I feel like am drowning. Have been sick too - so that's perhaps added to this sense of being overwhelmed.

Surprisingly, when I was talking to John online today, I could honestly tell him that I'm doing great -sick and all(I didn't tell him i was sick).. Funnily, he asked me why I was doing great(ppl just normally leave it at that -but trust John to do something different. :P )... After thinking about it - I answered - I'm doing great because I AM surviving despite everything. :) Because of Him who loves me and holds me in the palm of His Hand, who speaks in His still small voice when I just need to hear from Him, who I know is with me and seeing me through this time...

Thank You God for just being who You are and that You are walking alongside me always - just as you've promised.

No comments: