This seems to be a common pattern of my life.
I go through the following stages:
1. The super busy stage(Easter period and end of the year especially) - wake up, plan work for the day (otherwise not effecient enough and things just don't get done as much), bury myself in work until it's lunch time, grab food for meals, work some more, meetings every nite and lots of stress, and just go home to collapse and sleep. And throughout all this, pray hard that I don't get sick (am just prone to get sick in this period - little wonder why :P)
2. Busy stage(Most of the year) - wake up, work, go home, on nites when don't have meeting, just do a bit of reading (as I'll be too tired to go out to hang out with friends) and sleep.
3. Ok stage(Once a month if I'm fortunate enough) - wake up, work go home, no meetings for a 3 nites in a row, just spend times in the evenings to catch up on sleep or relaxing or reading or watch the occasional DVD..
4. Relaxed stage (Rare event) - Hang out with friends, get enough sleep, enough rest, satisfied with the amount of material that I get to read.
Am in the super busy stage now (did i mention that it happens at the end of the year?? :P). *sigh*... Am beginning to crave going back to the busy stage ... When I'm in super busy stage and busy stage- I don't have much time to hang out with friends though I long to do so, then when I get to the Ok stage - I just need 'me' time...
Hmmm.. I wonder how different it'll be next year now that I'll be going to STM??
Dear Lord,
Need lots of help now.. Need your strength to just make it through today. Thank you for being with me always and that you've promised to be my help in time of need.
No comments:
Post a Comment