I have been catching up with quite a few friends from STM today - in between work today... As I catch up with them, I realise how much I miss being them. Being busy has helped somewhat... Sure - I've been learning a lot back here in my home church (I preached my first sermon today - it was a nerve wrecking experience but not as bad as I thought it was going to be) and am growing in my walk, but I do miss their friendship and support. I am grateful for friends here but everyone seems so busy and it's hard for me to share what troubles me in what I see for fear of being misunderstood. If not for my pastor, I think it would be a lot worse - but he is around and I am thankful for him.
So, to my STM friends, I am thinking of you. Know that you are being missed by a friend.. I look forward to seeing you guys again in January! In the meantime, I am praying for you guys and hope that you all are doing well at your practical churches. Take care...
No comments:
Post a Comment