This week has been an amazing week for me. Attended special lectures that really challenged my world view on a certain topic. It was rather like a whole new world being revealed to me. I thank God for the lecturer as his testimonies have rather challenged me to look at my own life.
I thank God for my friends in the picture above - they are an amazing bunch. We moved past a milestone in the journey of our friendship last week and it was awesome. :) Am glad to have them in my life.
I thank God for the opportunity to catch up with a dear friend today. Have not seen her in a while but am glad that we could do so and that we could be an encouragement to each other through our struggles..
I thank God for a conversation that I had with another friend today. It was just good to just talk. Was encouraged from things that I newly learnt about him.
I thank God for my sis and bro. Was extremely happy that they attended ABS(Adult Bible School) today. Am glad that my sis found it interesting enough that she didn't fall asleep. *grin*
Life's not been exactly a bed roses (it rarely is) - but am continually grateful for the small blessing along the way that help me move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment