Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I come to You


I come to You, O Creator of the earth
Acknowledging that you are my Creator

And I am merely your creation
I thank You for breath of life, for each new day
For the blessings, for the joy
For the pain and the trials

I come to You, my blessed Redeemer
I call You Saviour
With a heart that is grateful
For the grace that's been given
For the price that You've paid
I'm in awe that You would choose to love one such as me

I come to You, my Best Friend
You've heard my prayers through the years
Both great and small, both praise and petition
You've always been there through the bad and good
And though friends may forsake me
Though those that I depend on fail me
You alone have always been there

I come to You, Lover of my Soul
Words cannot describe the love that I have for You
You fill the void deep within me
With love that overflows for You alone
I cannot help revel and savour this love you have for me in silence
For words are lost to me in such moments

No comments: