Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Thankful

A lot of things have happened in the last few days and I'm still carrying this sense of being amazed as prayers are literally being answered before my very eyes and in so very unexpected ways. It's just so awesome!!! The more hesitant side of me is saying - we'll see how it goes eventually. Deep inside though, there's this sense of joy and assurance that He'll see it through. Sacrifices have been made and prices paid without knowing how things will turn out. However, I am reminded that I am called to obey as He leads me in my time back in the church office - though it may be mundane, tiring, exhausting, filled with heartaches and frustrations at times. I'm praying really hard that the work began will not stop and that things will change for the better - for the sake of those I love and have come to love in the last month.

So for now, I thank Him for just the little glimpse of how He is working and using me for His sake. It's just been really exciting for me. I see Him covering my weaknesses and vulnerabilities through it all and I am in wonder. As I go through another very full day today, I learn again to submit to His will. I learn again that when my strength gives out, He will help me carry on. I learn again where I am lost, He will guide me through. I learn again that it is possible to keep on keeping on because of Him.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Though a part of me is still despondent and all is not perfect, I thank You for all that You are doing. Thank You too that SHE wrote back. I am still praying that she will know too how much You love her one day.

No comments: