
Wow.. Time seems to have really flown these two weeks. Am now back and waiting in church for my young people and for College Uni Group to start. So many things have happened since I last posted so i guess I'll just have to summarise. Next week's schedule looks just as hectic (if not more so) - plus Chinese New Year's coming up to (yay!!!)..
Anyways, in the last week, I've gone to Gopeng and have come back. I had a great time with my the group(pic above) for the Step Up plus the teaching session went well. Have been missing them tremendously and I look forward to them coming back this Sunday.
Managed an overnight stay in Ipoh and had a wonderful time with my best cousin, Sherene, and her family. It was good to catch up with her -swapped stories about our ministries in the church (She is a youth pastor). My uncle and his family is always very encouraging - I guess it's because all of us are working in full time ministry and we understand where each other are coming from.. :) I look forward to meeting up with them during CNY..
After I got back from Gopeng, I met up with two church members - one of which is my young ppl who has left to study in the US. On the way back from my meeting I took a taxi and met with a rather interesting taxi-driver whose conversation entertained me all the way home. I had some 'unsolicited advise' on guys as well. Hahahha.. The last time I had such an interesting taxi ride was when I was in Cairo. *grin*
After that, it was back to STM on Thursday morning. STM retreat started on Friday. It was a good reminder of some of the things that I learnt in first year.. It was good to be back also and to meet up with friends that I've not seen for 2 months.
This week has been one of settling down as classes start. It's just been good to just settle into my room and catching up with friends.. Am looking forward to see how this sem will turn out with Thesis and all.. OK.. CUG starting soon.. Will hopefully post more entries one I've completely settled down back in STM.
Anyways, in the last week, I've gone to Gopeng and have come back. I had a great time with my the group(pic above) for the Step Up plus the teaching session went well. Have been missing them tremendously and I look forward to them coming back this Sunday.
Managed an overnight stay in Ipoh and had a wonderful time with my best cousin, Sherene, and her family. It was good to catch up with her -swapped stories about our ministries in the church (She is a youth pastor). My uncle and his family is always very encouraging - I guess it's because all of us are working in full time ministry and we understand where each other are coming from.. :) I look forward to meeting up with them during CNY..
After I got back from Gopeng, I met up with two church members - one of which is my young ppl who has left to study in the US. On the way back from my meeting I took a taxi and met with a rather interesting taxi-driver whose conversation entertained me all the way home. I had some 'unsolicited advise' on guys as well. Hahahha.. The last time I had such an interesting taxi ride was when I was in Cairo. *grin*
After that, it was back to STM on Thursday morning. STM retreat started on Friday. It was a good reminder of some of the things that I learnt in first year.. It was good to be back also and to meet up with friends that I've not seen for 2 months.
This week has been one of settling down as classes start. It's just been good to just settle into my room and catching up with friends.. Am looking forward to see how this sem will turn out with Thesis and all.. OK.. CUG starting soon.. Will hopefully post more entries one I've completely settled down back in STM.
No comments:
Post a Comment