Friday, November 12, 2004

His grace is sufficient for me

Busy busy busy.
Sometimes I'm so busy that I don't want to think anymore. There's just so much to do and to get done. The only thing that keeps me going is having Him by my side.
He knows my ups and downs and he knows too my flaws and love me despite of it. That keeps me going.
Have decided to fast this week. It's just a partial fast (lunch only - and no eating for at least 8 hours) but that's it for now. I've decided to do so because there's just so much spiritual warfare going on around me. In my ministry and as well as in people around my life. I need to hear Him ever more so clearly.
Though it's been a tough week in many ways- I've failed in so many ways- it's just revealed to me how carnal and weak I am, it's been a week of grace too. As Sue Ann keeps saying "His grace is sufficient for me". That verse has just taken a different and more powerful meaning.



Your grace is sufficient for me
Martin Nystrom

Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect
When I am weak
And all that I cling to
I lay at Your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me

Dear God,
Thank You for Your grace. It's just so much more than I ever deserve.
You know too how nervous I am to be worship leading in church next week for the first time. May Your Spirit lead and guide me. Grant me too a teachable heart.

No comments: