So the past two days was technically my final break for the year. The calm before the storm - and I savoured every moment of it (Well, almost every moment of it). My sis's going to Penang for a holiday with her friends to celebrate the end of her exams (the last day of which is tomorrow). Wish I was going too. My idea of a dream holiday - sleep, eat, read books, exploring the place a bit and solitude. Am contemplating taking some time off in January next year to do so-but will have to see. Things always happens around here.
Other highlights of the past few days are :
- Managed to talk to Aunty Bernie for a bit on Sunday. She and Uncle Cheng Hsien are now back in Melbourne. Am always glad when they come back for a visit. Am very fond of them as they continually encourage me whenever they are back.
- Played around with Kenny's camera. Am more or less buying it over from him. Had such fun playing with the camera. Should've brought it so that I could download the photos cos the cable was in my office.
- Manage to finish a couple of chapters from the "Heart of the Artist" by Rory Noland. Very easy reading and yet very challenging to me.
Am worship leading this sunday for the first time in the main congregation - an pretty nervous about it. The other times have been just to assist the worship leader. This time I'll have to chose the songs and the flow. Uncle Lawrence's my partner but he's away until tomorrow. I pray that everything will go smoothly. More importantly, people will be ushered into his presence.
Dear God,
I lay all my concerns down at Your feet. Who am I but your instrument. Please grant me Your wisdom and a sensitivity to Your Spirit that Your people will be able to come and worship You in Your presence. Take away too any anxiousness in my mind. "Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me"
No comments:
Post a Comment