Monday, January 10, 2005

Much needed holiday

Will be leaving for some much needed rest in an hour's time. Thought to sneak in some thoughts beforehand.
Am really looking forward to my holiday. Though I think that I could possibly go on doing what I've been doing for the past couple of months for another month, I'm glad that I can finally take a break. I know some people think that I can never sit still and that I'll probably be fidgeting after the 2nd day, but I've been wanting to have some solitude time for the past half year. So I am really really really looking forward to it.
Am planning to sleep, rest(and hopefully completely recover from my cough - yes, it's still there and am beginning to alarm me cos it doesn't seem to go away) , make some new year's resolutions, reflect, contemplate, read some books that has been sitting on the shelf - beckoning me but always ignored because other things have to come first and spend quality time with God (not just the short prayers I take in between work-though that's great as well).

Dear Jesus,
I pray for journey mercies and a great time with dad and the missions people that will be up there in Camerons. See you up there too.. Am looking forward to know what's on your heart for me this year.

No comments: