Saturday, April 23, 2005

Blessed

Time passes so quickly when you're having fun. Am in the the middle of Tung Ling with 5 more weeks to go.. Just this week we went through Song of Songs and Feasts of the Lord. It was rather interesting as I've not really gone through the book and the topic before.
Looking back, I've just been so blessed by the lecturers, our principal - Ng Wah Lok, our administrator - Chin Yee and my classmates.
Am definitely having a great time and will be sad when we finish our three months of learning. But as our lecturer says, "we should not only learn, but practice what we learn".
ANother prophecy was spoken over me yesterday and it was just really great. Was really encouraged and edified and was reassured once again that I'm walking in the centre of God's will.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for this time at Tung Ling. Thank you too for sustaining me each and everyday as there are times when it's been a strain and struggle to survive through the long day. Thank you for keeping me awake at the lectures so that I am able to learn so much more from you.

No comments: