Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Counting the blessings of the day!!

It's been a great day for me so far.. I had a few lovely wishes(the kind that makes one cry in a good way) from close friends, family and people from the STM community. I was also amazed that one of my guy friend in Kedah remembered(!!!!), had a great time with family at Gentings, had a lovely surprise when I got home (my aunt and uncle from Australia sent a bouquet of roses!), had an offer for a dinner treat by one of my best friends (had to turn down cos my sis is taking me out for movie - she won free tickets to watch Madagascar today!), found out that my friend Shern Ren will be back for Christmas and the day is not over yet!

Other than all that, one of my highlight for today so far was just spending a bit of quietness in the hotel room while my family went out for breakfast(I was still feeling so stuffed from the buffet dinner yesterday nite) - it wasn't as long as I'd hoped but it was great to just 'be still' before rushing about again. It was one of my main plans that got hijacked when I planned to go up to Gentings instead of planning for a dinner with a bunch of my close friends. Nevertheless, the short time of solitude was sweet. :)

Thank You God for the gift of life. Thank You for Your love through my friends and family. Thank You for Your amazing blessings that have made this day special and a blessed one for me.

No comments: