I'm quite amazed.. I have not touched my computer since Saturday evening until the past hour. It's probably the longest period of time since I got my laptop 3 years ago. :)
On another note, am absolutely ecstatic! One of my personal projects - another big stone - is moving in a totally unexpected way. Have just been so so so so grateful to how God has just been working - cos no way I could've done it on my own. I've had to hit a few brick walls first before the breakthrough came through. There was a personal risk to it - one that I was willing to take but am glad at the way things had turn out (so far).
The last few days has had its ups and downs but like I told a friend- things have been rather rewarding though it's been tough. On Saturday I was so tired that I just crashed at 9pm - right after the cake cutting for my sister's birthday - till the next morning. On the other hand, the turns that God has been leading me has been just really really rewarding. *big grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment