November is a special time for my family. My bro, my sis and I celebrate our birthdays in November within the first half of the month. Just imagine the amount of cake we had in our family! Our parents used to get us one each and our maternal granddad used to get us another one each(That's just a lot of chocolate cake in a month when we kids - I am still off chocolate cake unless it's absolutely necessary). If you haven't already guessed, we kick start the birthday celebrations today.
Today's also my parents' 30th anniversary AND my eldest uncle and aunt's anniversary too - which makes this day even more special (though I didn't used to think so when I was a little girl cos I used to get into arguments with my dad as to who gets to decide on dinner decisions - I wanted to go to McDonalds and he wanted to go for some nice chinese dinner). *grin
Happy Anniversary to beloved mum and dad! I think it's awesome as to how you guys are still together after all these years. Thanks for bringing us up and loving us.
Happy Anniversary to my beloved Tuaku and Aunty Margaret. Love you guys heaps and will never forget the time when you guys were my surrogate parents when I lived in Australia for almost four years!
Today's also my parents' 30th anniversary AND my eldest uncle and aunt's anniversary too - which makes this day even more special (though I didn't used to think so when I was a little girl cos I used to get into arguments with my dad as to who gets to decide on dinner decisions - I wanted to go to McDonalds and he wanted to go for some nice chinese dinner). *grin
Happy Anniversary to beloved mum and dad! I think it's awesome as to how you guys are still together after all these years. Thanks for bringing us up and loving us.
Happy Anniversary to my beloved Tuaku and Aunty Margaret. Love you guys heaps and will never forget the time when you guys were my surrogate parents when I lived in Australia for almost four years!
2 comments:
And how can we left this out: Happy birthday to you, Ruth!
Hi Perng Shyang! Thanks so much for the wishes. :)
Post a Comment