Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas to All!!

These two months have been really hectic for me personally. At the time of posting this, I will be up and about at church for the last lap of preparations for the Christmas service which will start at 10.30am. As program coordinator for the service, I foresee myself running around like a headless chicken to ensure that everything runs through smoothly. Most of the preparations have just concluded yesterday and am just praying that everything will work like clockwork when the time comes. Most importantly, I hope that the message of the whole service will come together and be a blessing to those who attend.

After the service, my family will head home for a Christmas lunch together. Mum will be preparing turkey and roast lamb (my favourite!) so my bro will be able to have a meal with us(he will not be able to join us for our trip). After lunch, my sis, my mum and I will be heading to the highlands for the next few days to be with our dad during this Christmas season. It will also be my short holiday to recuperate from the craziness of two months so I'm really really REALLY looking forward to it. There will be no internet connection and my sis and I are planning some series marathon! yay!!

So, to all my friends and family who are reading this, I wish you a very blessed Christmas! May the peace of God and the love of Christ be with you during this season. God bless!

1 comment:

Perng Shyang Teng said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!