He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Can't Wait to Get Home
It's official! We'll be moving to our new house some time before the second quarter next year(we hope!!!) and I just can't wait to move! After feeling as if I've been living for most of my life like a pilgrim, always feeling that we would be moving any time, my family will finally be moving to our own house. I wonder if this longing I feel to be in our new place where we can finally call a home of our own here on earth mirrors this longing to be with The Father one day where I'll be truly home one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm...I wonder what it means when Jesus says "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."- Lk 9:58
Post a Comment