Monday, January 05, 2009

STEP UP Programme Begins today!!

Will be leaving in a few minutes time to Gopeng to help out with the STEP UP programme - a two week programme for School leavers and College Uni people in my church. It's a shorter version of Residential Bible School or Jeremiah School style and it's the first time we are doing it in the EFC.

I was asked just last week to teach on Worship As A Lifestyle. My session is on Tuesday afternoon and I'll head back home after that. I'll have to be in STM by this Thursday after all. Am a little nervous but VERY EXCITED for my young people as the College Uni Group ministry is one of my primary ministry in the church. I am always glad and encouraged whenever I see them grow in God. So I ask for your prayers for me, the participants, those who are teaching and those who organised this programme.

4 comments:

Perng Shyang Teng said...

All the best, my friend! May you be the blessing to the youth!

Dan said...

Will keep ya in prayer. Glad to see you teaching this group of people. Hope ya learning to slow down your pace in life as well. Blessed new year!

rccnlj said...

Perng shyang: Thanks for your encouragement!

rccnlj said...

Dan: thanks for prayers! Trying very hard to slow down.. Blessed New Year to you too! Waiting for more blog posts from you. *hint hint* Hope you are keeping well...