Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Not Alright

If weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of
Then "cool" is just how far we have to fall
I am not immune, I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall
Can I lose my need to impress?
If you want the truth I need to confess

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to You

Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
Until everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide with nothing left to cling to
Only You are there to lead me on
'Cause honestly, I'm not that strong.

B:
And all I go through, it leads me to you
Leads me to you
Closer to you
Closer to you
Closer to you

End:
I'm not alright, I'm not alright
I'm not alright ... that's why I need you.

No comments: