Wednesday, December 01, 2004

work, work, work

My infernal cough won't go away. It continually plagues me. I've a bad feeling that it's turned athsmatic already. Hopefully it won't be too long before it heals completely.
Today's been absolutely crazy. Am busy trying to clear up all my worship stuff before I go for EFCM camp as a facilitator for the next few days. I'm tired already and have not even have had a chance to go through the materials (except the question on tattooing which ended up as a debate over emails!).
Have been busy with coordinating Christmas choir. Philip (our Christmas conductor) has been calling me very frequently (more like morning, afternoon and night *sigh*) with barrages of instructions. On top of that, I've to finish up my worship list and clear up any outstanding matters before I go.
Found out too that one of my follow uppee's getting married! How exciting!
Also remembered that John's probably coming down to Malaysia cos of Audrey's wedding this month! Will hopefully be able to meet up with him.
PLANET SHAKER'S CONCERT IS ON TONIGHT at PYRAMID CONVENTION CENTRE!!!!
WHOOPEEEE!!!

No comments: