Sunday, June 18, 2006

Night before the start of second semester at STM

Current feeling: Contented
Currently listening to: When You Believe (Prince of Egypt)

Am back in my room in STM. It's just absolutely fantastic to be back. Good to see faces that I didn't realised that I missed in the past four weeks.. In the girls dorm, everyone is just welcoming everyone back- it's nice.
Have looked at the timetable for the next week - it looks horrendously busy... So much for my plans to go out for a movie. *sigh* It'll have to be postponed for now. Nevertheless, I am anticipating the new semester and wondering at what I'm going to learn - just can't wait (I'll prolly regret saying this when the assignments start)!!!!! Am just savouring the moment.*contented sigh*



Dear God,
Thank You for Your blessings - for putting me here in STM to study and grow. Most of all, thank You for the blessing of friends around me and ppl in STM community.

No comments: