Saturday, June 24, 2006

Spirit to catch up with my body

"We are giving time for our spirits to catch up with our bodies." - saying by Indian guides.

I was reminded of this phrase just yesterday when I came across it in an online journal. I first heard this when I attended a conference at Ps Elisha's church some time ago.

How apt this phrase is for me at the moment! It's been a long week of morning, afternoon and evening of Old Testament Intro. The classes are good - but it still feels like it's been a loooonnnnnggg week... Feel like my spirit really needs to catch up with my body! There's just so much that needs to be absorbed and to go through though. Classes officially starts next week and I foresee taking a week or two to really settle down... So much for my initial plans - am reminded of another saying - "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry". :)

Oh God - help me to continually lean on You and not go ahead of You.

No comments: