Thursday, September 06, 2007

Assignment Lessons


It's now 4 something. I have an assignment due at 5pm tomorrow (but will have to finish earlier so I can reach church for CUG in time). I have not finished my readings for the assignment at this point - a slightly scary prospect since I have at least another 2 books to read AND the 1500 words to write (as well as the bibliography and footnote). :P


I have a dinner to go for, gardening to do (am still hoping that it'll rain - but the sky looks clear. :( ) and attend chapel in the morning. I have not started panicking yet. Though I think I *might* start freaking out later at 12am if I have not finished my readings. Will hopefully be coherent enough to finish my writings by 5am - at least that's the plan for now.


As I take a slight time out to reflect, a few things come to mind

1. I should not change topic at the last minute next time - and hence up in messes like this.

2. Am thankful for VERY supportive classmates who are willing to share their resources.

3. Compared to last year where I'd be seriously out of my mind by now - by God's grace, I've learnt to cope better in situations like this by taking one step at a time and not get myself overwhelmed...


Looks like I'll have to go for gardening now.. :p

No comments: