In the midst of assignments, mission trip preparation and exam preparation, I find myself having to squeeze some time in between (sorta like squeezing this post :p) to go down to Singapore this weekend and Penang the following weekend for my OCF Melbourne Uni friends wedding.
I'm relatively close to both the bride and groom of this weekend - hence the effort to go down in spite of it being super rushed and two pressing assignments due next week. :p I am rather looking forward to meeting them and old friends again.
The following wedding in Penang brings back memories- I remember that I used to play mahjong with the bride-to-be and two other girls and we would have our 'girly' talks. We also made a pact to attend each others wedding. So far, Charlene's is the only one married (She married our cell group leader last year). It's Faye's turn this next weekend. It'll be good to see everyone again - though I think Wan Qiu will not be able to make it cos she's in Netherlands with Thomas for the time being. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment