As I prepare for my Sabbath (a much needed one), I was reminded the song 'None But Jesus'. As I shared about my trip on Friday with my college group, I was strongly reminded about how precious my relationship with Jesus is to me. I was again reminded about how blessed I am to be able to call Him friend, Lord and Saviour.
I dedicate this song to my family in Egypt (and to my sister and brother - Nicole and Lee - who are now in the States). May you always focus on Him as He leads your steps each day. I am praying that you will keep on keeping on. :)
In the quiet
In the stillness
I know that you are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored
When You call I won't refuse
Each new day again I’ll choose
CHORUS
There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring him praise
In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do your will
When You call I won’t delay
This my song through all my days
Repeat CHORUS
Bridge:
All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in you Lord -forevermore
(Repeat)
CHORUS
No comments:
Post a Comment