Friday, September 19, 2008

Going for camp and quirky taxi ride

This evening, I will be leaving for camp with my college uni group young people over this weekend.It's been almost a month(due to TEE classes, a visiting friend and being away for a family trip) since I last hung out with them - so am looking forward to some quality time with some of them.

Had to rush back from STM to catch the public transport (good thing I didn't go on the bus with the young ppl - they had left before I could arrive). Usually take the bus from Seremban followed by LRT and then catch a taxi to church. Today's taxi ride was rather quirky... After waiting some time for the taxi, I finally managed to hail one. After going one-third of the way to my destination, the taxi suddenly decided to stop and drop me off - he suddenly told me that he had to go to the airport... Which was rather weird... So I had to get off and catch another taxi... *sigh... Was definitely not too pleased with the incident cos I was already in a hurry... It also brought to mind an article I read earlier in the week.


No comments: