Will be heading home shortly. Just finished taking the Hebrew test a couple of hours ago - it wasn't too bad. Should be able to pass it at the very least. ;) Totally forgot something major today - thank God for lecturers who are understanding and full of grace. :)
Will be heading back home shortly. Last minute I decided to attend my friends' (Thomas and Ju's) wedding tomorrow - despite the big pile of work that needs to be done. I suppose if it was anyone else, I'd have no qualms skipping it. I met them both in OCF Melbourne in 2000. We were in the same cell group - which was quite happening. Thomas is quite a sweetheart (and a bit Ah Beng-ish) and loves having good food. I remember the three of us going down Lygon street to our favourite lamb souvlaki place - which was totally awesome. Ju is from Singapore and I remember her liking all things pink.
Ju, Char, Faye and I used to play mahjong and hang out together. Of course one of the main topic that we talked about was boys. *grin. In one of our late night mahjong games, we promised we'd attend each others weddings. Thomas and Ju are now living in the Netherlands and are getting married tomorrow. So, after going back and forth about this a hundred times, it'll definitely be worth it to go back just to see them again - and to keep a promise.
Will be heading back home shortly. Last minute I decided to attend my friends' (Thomas and Ju's) wedding tomorrow - despite the big pile of work that needs to be done. I suppose if it was anyone else, I'd have no qualms skipping it. I met them both in OCF Melbourne in 2000. We were in the same cell group - which was quite happening. Thomas is quite a sweetheart (and a bit Ah Beng-ish) and loves having good food. I remember the three of us going down Lygon street to our favourite lamb souvlaki place - which was totally awesome. Ju is from Singapore and I remember her liking all things pink.
Ju, Char, Faye and I used to play mahjong and hang out together. Of course one of the main topic that we talked about was boys. *grin. In one of our late night mahjong games, we promised we'd attend each others weddings. Thomas and Ju are now living in the Netherlands and are getting married tomorrow. So, after going back and forth about this a hundred times, it'll definitely be worth it to go back just to see them again - and to keep a promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment