Have a camp coming up this weekend, followed by a 3 day conference(which I've been really looking forward to since the beginning of this semester). Still having full load of classes this week and just finished attending TEE class on Parables over the last two weekends, which has been an eye opening experience in some ways.
So, when I sprained my leg yesterday evening (I was rushing around to pick up something from my brother and tripped on my way back), it's been a bit of a downer for me. Have spent most of today and yesterday in my room resting cos it hurts to walk. *sigh. This is also hard for me because it comes after having to spend a week in bed cos of a never ending fever two weeks ago (and work continues to pile up) and have been hoping to work some stuff out with some friends this week before my conference but am now rather constrained. Please pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment