In the last few weeks, I've realised that I haven't had much time to sit down and think. Everything's seem to be a blur. My mind has been occupied with "What needs to be done now", "What needs to be done next", "Have I missed out anything","What else needs to be done before Christmas?", "Who am I supposed to meet today?", "Who else should I meet before these two months is up and when?". Am already going on that tangent even as I write this. *focus... focus.. (Goodness! It's taken me 30 mins to write the above paragraph)..*sigh
It's been a rough week so far. I was hit with a big dose of discouragement earlier this week and I suppose I'm still making sense of it. At the same time, I wonder if I'm just being selfish. *sigh.. It looks like I'll have to push it to the back of my mind again and work on it another time since I have another meeting soon. :p
It's been a rough week so far. I was hit with a big dose of discouragement earlier this week and I suppose I'm still making sense of it. At the same time, I wonder if I'm just being selfish. *sigh.. It looks like I'll have to push it to the back of my mind again and work on it another time since I have another meeting soon. :p
4 comments:
Sigh ... sometimes I wonder if cloudy thinking would be better than too much thinking! I am at the other extreme of having it too much and it is killing me. Everything is "what if ...", "better if ...", and ESPECIALLY "I wish ..." ... HELPPPP
Poor pearlie.. *hugs* In this case, maybe better not to think? *grin
:) Thank youuuuu
When one thinks himself into problems, the only way would be to think himself out of it!
Hahahahha.. As long as one doesn't think himself deeper into the problems..
Post a Comment