It's been hard to write. I've been feeling as if I've been literally hit by a truck and every part of me is broken. Some days I made myself go on and put on this mask as if everything's ok but it gets harder and harder. Something's really wrong and I just don't know what to do. I've been tired from running until I just can't run. People tell me that I'll be fine... But sometimes I wonder how long more because I've been moving and I keep on falling. And I'm tired of falling.. As it is, I feel as if I can barely walk at the moment and the healing process looks like it'll be a while more...
Spiritual things that used to give comfort seems an odd fit right now. I know that He's here - still sovereign, still caring, still listening. I'm getting help and I'm thankful for people who are journeying with me at the moment. These things help me to wake up each day.. but I feel so tired sometimes... I want to be restored - to be normal again.. But for now, I gotta take one thing at a time and learn to accept that I'm not ok.
Spiritual things that used to give comfort seems an odd fit right now. I know that He's here - still sovereign, still caring, still listening. I'm getting help and I'm thankful for people who are journeying with me at the moment. These things help me to wake up each day.. but I feel so tired sometimes... I want to be restored - to be normal again.. But for now, I gotta take one thing at a time and learn to accept that I'm not ok.
2 comments:
There will ups and downs in our life. The journey with Christ is never easy, but it's never too hard either.
When someone looks to the mountain and said, "Wow, I could not make it"...The person is already being defeated before he/she make any move...
ON the other hand, if the person said, "I shall try my best"...The impact will be different no matter what kind of result it may be.
All the best, Ruth....
Will pray for you ya....
Thanks Desmond. :)
Post a Comment