He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
God Only Knows - Joy Williams
You're in one of those seasons
Everything seems to go so wrong
Wish I could give you a reason
But even I'm barely holding on
When it's hard to find the answers
Let this be your hope
C:
God only knows all your broken pieces
Only He knows what you're going through
God only knows what you hide inside
And He's holding onto you
God only knows
You've had your fill of questions
There's so much that you need to know
I don't blame you for asking
But it's time to let go of control
And I'm sorry for what you're feeling
Please hold on to this hope
Come on, come on, He knows your pain
Come on, come on, hold onto faith
Come on, come on, you're on your way
My friend, your struggle has an ending day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment