Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 6!!!

Week six is officially over (in STM).. It's generally a crazy week for me!! I had been preparing for my presentation on Thurs for my counseling class. It consisted of preparing a ONE HOUR presentation of counseling youth in the issue of parental divorce and another hour of facilitating a case study(I have to do another one on depression in a few week's time *groan*)... An extra 3 hour class of Theology in Asia last nite and have a whole weekend of classes.

It's pretty much the same for me in the coming week - the only diff is I don't have a presentation. :p Have been doing much better overall, coping with things much better and am more or less out of my shell!! Am finally back on the track and am scrambling to catch up on a lot of things - but more doing a fast walk in order not to overdo and to strain myself too much. I look forward to my Sabbath this coming Monday - it'll be the first in the long time where I can really have a break - I'll definitely need it by then.

No comments: